When you have cleaned your headphones for the last time? Layfhaker explains how to clean the headphones from dust and dirt, without damaging them, and why it should be done regularly.
Headphones can carry bacteria from one person to another if they share. As a result, it may cause an ear infection. Obviously, you need to keep them clean, but how? After all, they can not be washed in the dishwasher.
Here are a few suggestions.
- To clean the suitable warm water and soap. The need for “heavy artillery” no. You can also use dishwashing detergent.
- Use a soft piece of cloth and a little soapy water. Too much soap will leave marks on the headphones, but what will affect them a lot of water, and you can guess. Also hydrogen peroxide may be used after washing soap solution.
- If inside a metal part of the accumulated a lot of dust and dirt, try cleaning the site of the old toothbrush.
- If the headphones have a detachable part of the silicone, then remove it and wash separately.
- Never immerse the earphones into the water, even for a second. So you damage the wiring.
- Do not forget that you need to clean the headphones only disconnected from the device.
How often do you clean your headphones?